Monday, July 24, 2006

Lamentations


My computer of three and a half years, my most heavily customized and personal object, has died. And taken with it my spreadsheets. Curses, tears, and wild lamentations.

I will miss you, H@lloween. I will miss your barely functioning keyboard, your incredibly loud and whining fan, my extensive collection of mp3s, and most of all, your delicate, comforting hard drive hum, like a heartbeat on my lap. Sigh.




Okay, enough. I am getting to be like Strongbad. With his "Compys." And such.


Anyways, if you want to be all morbid, look at this website. It is pretty cool, I guess. And stuff. Whatever. I think I'm going to become a goth.

3 comments:

cechols said...

We did all we could to save him.

Please post date and time for the wake and funeral procession.

Mike said...

He was a good lap fixture. Many a tune did he provide at Belle Acres.

It is only fitting that you bury him and spit terbaccy in his grave.

CS said...

Oh my God, that grave marker generator is more fun that I like to admit. Think I'll make one for each member of my family...