Friday, September 07, 2007

Back From the Dead and Words on Hobos

Well, I am back. Long story short, early November of last year I got married and, since then, I have been obsessed with the dissertation. Ob. Sessed. But it is done and I am back. So get ready for more sensualistic meanderings. Oh, and for your information, my website (Smith's Blue Book) is nearly done being renovated. Check it out. . . it should be awesome. In the meantime, chew on this:


Yeah, I know, you're incredulous. Who can blame you. It is a website centered around hobo cats and maintained by a man who refers to himself as Ape-Lad. But seriously, not only are the cartoons brilliant and often laugh so loud funny that people stare in the coffee shop, but they can be all heart-warming. And $#!%. And the geeker references? Fogettahboutit.



Regardless, I'm back, I've got a PhD, and I'm looking for work. So expect me. For reallz.

No comments: