Saturday, September 08, 2007

The Helmet Project


Okay, it is Saturday and it is September - and that, boys and girls, means football. Specifically, college football (I just can't bring myself to care at all about the NFL . . . yawnsville . . . no explanation, just a fact). The reason I mention this is to explain why this entry is gonna' be "brief" - the Manvision is in effect, the Low Country boil is on the stove, and the beer is cold. Huzzahlicious.

That said, I wanted to share something cool with you - specifically, since I appreciate a well-designed uniform (e.g. Penn State, Alabama, and [no matter what the pundits say] Syracuse - in other words, simple). It is called the Helmet Project, its by the guys down at National Champs.net, and well, it rules. So worth twenty minutes.


Okay, back to Georgia/South Carolina. And Mississippi State/Tulane. And Penn State/Notre Dame. And, of course, Fresno State/Texas A&M. Dammit, I love football - and my Manvision.

No comments: