Thursday, September 28, 2006

Magic Butter

What are you going to say about a site named Magic Butter?

I'm not gonna' lie to you. There are about one billion great things on this site - though most of them you wouldn't want to see around your mom. Or Chuck's Mom. Must-sees?

1. Rat Chicken
2. Internet: The Animated Series
3. Space Dog

and, if you're ready to have a minor ambulism,

4. Porkchops

If you like these cartoons, well, you're weird. Its a fact. Accept it, embrace it, revel in it. If you don't, well, um, yeah. . . that means you're probably sane.

2 comments:

cechols said...

The devil! That's whom churned yon magic butter.

Truly the work of Satan, himself. And some of his finest, I might add.

"I'm a donkey!"

PS - Great post, but where is our Bierfest Grim Fandango artwork from trivia? You promised to post it.

CS said...

I probably shouldn't admit that I found this funny, but I did. Of course, I recently posted that the Badger Badger Badger site sends me into a trance so there you go.