Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Thievery Corporation


I'm not going to go into too much detail here - it just flat out wouldn't help. I have heard Thievery Corporation be described alternatively Euro Jazz and Techno with a soul, but I prefer "Acid Jazz." Not that I've ever dropped before, mind you, but damn skippy if I don't think this is exactly what it would be like. I mean, except if you listen to this you don't necessarily loose your job and have British flicks made about you at your very worst. Etc. The website is http://www.thieverycorporation.com/. Its easy to navigate and you'll be blessed with a dearth of samples to give you sense of the game. Be sure to check towards the bottom of the homepage - there is a BBC remix of TC that bloody rocks.


Thievery Corporation: Absolutely the best music to listen to in the thirty minutes before the sun sets. 'Nuff said.

No comments: