Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Yello

Saturday evening Trev and I were in South Kakilaki introducting Sarah's parents to Dad, and vice-versa. It was adventurous.

Before the event, we watched the undeniably magnificent Ferris Bueller's Day Off. As it ended, and the theme music poured through the soft, velvety speakers of the cheap hotel TV, Trevor asked me to check on the "internet" for the team responsible for the movie's theme song, "Oh Yeah."

I found 'm. Cause I know how to use a "search engine."

Their name is Yello. They do, primarily it seems, musical soundtracks and riffs for DJs to build upon. They do some other things - they have online some stuff from an album. Its all pretty cool, definitely worth looking at.

In the end, though I can recommend this site for one thing and one thing only.


Secret Office Raves (SORs).




[Dancing while holding a bottle of water and chewing on a glowstick.]

1 comment:

Mike said...

Thanks, now I'm saying "schuggah-achah" around the office.