Thursday, March 30, 2006

MC Chris

To all of you who love fine music with delicate undertones, well, I suggest you just move along. This entry? Not for you. This one's for the mentally uncoordinated.

To all of you who watch Cartoon Network's Adult Swim, well, you won't be surprised.

Therefore I might say this entry is for everyone who likes suburban, white-boy, high-pitched rap and cartoons. And Star Wars. Did I mention Star Wars? Oh, and anyone Chris Carlton ever called "sophomoric." Yeah. You.

His name is MC Chris. That's right. MC Chris. Not Kris or Xris or even Chriz. Chris. He often contributes music and his signature voice to animation. And damnable if he isn't a crazylicious rapper.

Trust me, hit his website, mcchris.com. Click on "raps." That's right. Raps. Then just listen to the magic of his mp3s. My favorite, from here to eternity, is "#$%^&* Up My Christmas." Its not classy, and yes, it is potty-mouthed. But that doesn't make it any less awesome. Or sophomoric.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smith:

A hearty congratulations on this one. As a longtime fan of The Chris, I have to say, "Fett's Vette" is definitely my now-to-eternity favorite.

I mean, how can you go wrong with lines like:

"My backpack's got jets...I'm Boba the Fett. I bounty hunt for Jabba Hutt to finance my Vette. *wicky wicky* I chill in...deep space. A mask is over my face..."

and

"Targets are made to hit, you think I give a sh!t, your mama is a bitch...I'll see you in the stalag pit..."

I do love "The 'Tussin" as well.