Friday, January 06, 2006

Chris Echols

Greene County is in East Tennessee. Romeo is in Greene County. Chris Echols is from Romeo. Originally. Sortof. Dammit.

You know those people that do a little bit of everything? Those guys that, I don't know, are particularly useful for trivia teams? Chris Echols is one of those. Think straight-up pimp-artist-cameraman-writer-interpretative dancer. Thats the Big CE. Holla'.

Regardless, anything I say is going to miss the mark. Check out his website - you'll see what I mean. . . its all flip-out quality jonx. High-ya.

Also, he fights people annually with fireworks. For fun. You know, like 'Nam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric Drummond Smith:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, "If I could bring a foetus to term in the confines of my masculine anatomy, I'd have your baby."

Thanks for representing.

Ech

Anonymous said...

Interpretative dancer?