Monday, June 12, 2006

Fishbar

Few things from my time at the University of Virginia warrent as much sighing and happiness as what I am about to link you to. Say thank-you preemptively (like an Iraqi war).

The Fishbar series was developed by Honkworm International, a company who I, admittedly, never bothered to find out what they did. We used to sit in my dorm room and watch them till our guts would pop.

Pop.

Well, one day Honkworm radically changed their website and I was left Fishbar-less. Then, randomly, for some unknown reason, I did a search for Fishbar. This website (by an artist named Shawn Johnson who does amazing paintings that take advantage of organic forms) is what I found.

Be warned, when you go to check 'm out, you won't quit watching till your done and odds are you won't be able to laugh just to yourself. Punk.

No comments: